Re: dwbp-ISSUE-213 (BP_REST): Changes on BP about REST APIs [Best practices document(s)]

Hi Yaso,

Thanks for the updates! Could you please also include some examples on the
BP according to the example that is being used in the DWBP doc [1]?

Thanks!
Berna

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#basicExample

--