Re: DQV vocabulary

Hi Nandana,

Indeed creating an OWL file is defered until other issues have been resolved, and we've made progress on the document (as you could see we're creating the table, but are not finished yet).
Our timing flags this as an action to come soon [1].

Best,

Antoine
[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule