Re: Editable version of DUV model Action-178

In addition to what we are discussing here are some references:

Annotation:
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#introduction
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#annotation

Feedback:
http://rdfs.org/sioc/spec/#sec-xref sioc:Forum, sioc:Thread, sioc:Post

Feedback Ratings:
http://wiki.sioc-project.org/index.php/Ontology/RatingTermsSuggestion,
http://vocab.org/review/terms.html

Citation:
http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/http://purl.org/spar/cito
See:  *IRI:* http://purl.org/spar/cito/isCitedAsDataSourceBy

>From Ghislain
ex:dts
    cito:citesAsAuthority <linkToAuthorityPublisher> ;
    cito:citesForInformation <linkToCEOArticle> ;

Cheers,

Eric S