Re: Brainstorming data quality needs within the Dataset Usage Vocabulary.

Hi all,
[jumping here to clarify something regarding DCAT adoption w.r.t LOD stats]
> Le 17 avr. 2015 à 14:03, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> "excluded", am I right? For example in [1] they say that around 14% of the crawled datasets use void (where there is an equivalent void:Dataset [2]) whilst only around 6% use dcat.

Yes, but you have to take into account the following:
   - DCAT was REC on January 2014
   - LOD stat (2014) started to be crawled around March/April 2014. So, we could not expect to have many datasets there using DCAT.

We all know the time it takes for a technology to be adopted, at least a year. IMO, I strongly encourage the use of DCAT in this vocabulary.

Best,
Ghislain