Re: Brainstorming data quality needs within the Dataset Usage Vocabulary.

Hi Antoine,

I was thinking that the data quality vocabulary would support objective
metrics, subjective metrics, and qualified opinions on the dataset as well.

Proposed example objective metrics on dataset:
* Consumer DCAT:Dataset usage should be tracked by metrics such as a
counter.

Proposed example subjective metrics on dataset:
* Metrics should be used to rate consumer acceptability for a DCAT:Dataset.

Proposed example qualified opinions:
* Metrics should be used to rate qualifications of consumer providing
opinions about a DCAT:Dataset

I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything that will conflict or be
redundant with the data quality efforts.

Thanks,

Eric S