Re: dwbp-ACTION-180: Follow up with Laufer on Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities

Hi Eric and Laufer,

I also agree that SIOC can be applied/reused in the DUV.

I made a comment about that

For example, in spite of create the concept in duv:Blog, we could reuse the
concept sioc:Container.

Cheers,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Instituto de Computação/Universidade Federal de