Re: dwbp-ACTION-180: Follow up with Laufer on Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities

I was stuck in the middle seat on the way home and had a chance to read the
http://rdfs.org/sioc/spec/ Laufer had referred.  :-)

Laufer thank you so much for directing me to this resource, I think we can
use a good portion of the vocabulary was a means to depict fundamental
concepts on feedback.

I'll work up something into a more concrete proposal and send it out to see
what you think.

Cheers,

EricS