Re: dwbp-ISSUE-159 (Eric Stephan): Is R-QualityOpinions more of a Data Usage Vocabulary concept? [Data Usage Vocabulary]

Hi Antoine,

My apologies for the oversight on Christophe. I've finally included a link
to our Google docs.

In section 5 you can see [1]  Feedback as a parent class for many types of
feedback that links heavily to the data quality vocabulary.

In Section 6 we have identified have placeholders for any data quality
concepts.

This requirement stood out in my mind because it is only mentioned in the
best practices document from the consumer feedback perspective.

I am fine with the requirement staying with the DQG vocab, but just wanted
to be clear.

Thanks,

Eric S