Re: dwbp-ISSUE-159 (Eric Stephan): Is R-QualityOpinions more of a Data Usage Vocabulary concept? [Data Usage Vocabulary]

Hi everyone,

Eric's description
"Data Quality descriptions can exist as an assessment independently of Data Usage."
seems to say it all!

If the data usage voc needs to include quality assessment by users (which I'm not sure of - DU voc is to describe usage, not an assessment of usage, no?) then it would make much sense to refer to the Q&G voc from the DU voc. But I would keep anything related to quality assessment to the Q&G voc.

Cheers,

Antoine