Re: [Minutes] 2014 09 04 Vocabularies call

Looks good to me, Riccardo, thank you.

And welcome to the WG. The primary calls are on Friday at 15:00 CET
(formally they are at 09:00 Boston time). We have additional calls for
those working on the vocabularies every other Thursday at 18:00 your
time. The WG homepage includes a Google calendar that we do our best to
keep up to date.

I hope you can join a call soon and introduce yourself, your work and
your interest in the WG - it's always a pleasure to welcome new people.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer