Re: Actions for all of us — from today's call

I read through a version from last week and apologize if my observations
have already been dealt with.  Some comments:

1.  Could we include more metadata about the use cases themselves, such
as:

        - Country
        - City
        - URL

2.  Do we need to list which team member contributed the use cases?

3.  By "Data Usage", do we mean how the data is used by the publishing
authority or how often it is used by data consumers?  Is the data refresh
rate included in "Data Usage"?

4.  Many use cases have redundant challenges and requirements.  Would it
be possible to color code the redundancies and highlight the unique ones
so as to make it easier for readers to pull out "what's new" and important
in each use case?

5.  Someday, a table summarizing all the requirements would be wonderful.

Overall, pretty darned good first draft.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"