From:  Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date:  Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 8:37 AM
To:  DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Subject:  Agenda for tomorrow's call

Hi all,

I've just posted our agenda for tomorrow's call.  [1]

In addition to discussing progress on our action items [2], we will also be
agreeing who will lead each of our documents.  This is your chance to put
your expertise into the working group's documents and to take a leadership
role in getting our words out to where they can make a difference.

We will be looking for editors/contributors for each of these: [3]

1. Data quality vocabulary (editor who will set the document structure,
write at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors, respond
to public comments, and format the documents for publication)
2. Data usage vocabulary (editor who will set the document structure, write
at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors, respond to
public comments, and format the documents for publication.)
3. Best practices document.  (Series editors, who will be "big picture"
thinkers. They will identify areas we haven't covered but should, make sure
the various sections can flow together, and supervise publication.)
4.  BP:  URI design and management for persistence: (editor/contributors to
write at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors, respond
to public comments)
5.  BP:  Use of core vocabularies to improve interoperability:
(editor/contributors to write at least some of the content, coordinate other
contributors, respond to public comments)
6.  BP:  Guidance on the provision of metadata: (editor/contributors to
write at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors, respond
to public comments)
7.  BP:  Publishing and accessing versions of datasets: (editor/contributors
to write at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors,
respond to public comments)
8.  BP:  Making controlled vocabularies accessible as URI sets:
(editor/contributors to write at least some of the content, coordinate other
contributors, respond to public comments)
9.  BP:  Technical factors for consideration when choosing data sets for
publication: (editor/contributors to write at least some of the content,
coordinate other contributors, respond to public comments)
10.  BP:  Technical factors affecting potential use of open data for
innovation, efficiency and commercial exploitation: (editor/contributors to
write at least some of the content, coordinate other contributors, respond
to public comments)
11.  BP:  Data preservation: (editor/contributors to write at least some of
the content, coordinate other contributors, respond to public comments)

Roles can be divided between multiple, if we like. It's up to us.

Please have a think about what interests you and be ready to discuss which
part(s) you would like to work on.

Looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow!

Cheers,

  Hadley

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140509
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/open