From:
"Lee, Deirdre" <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>
To:
Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Date:
05/02/2014 11:48 AM
RE: Yes, meeting on today 2 May

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give my regrets for today's meeting too.
But I have set aside this afternoon to finish my actions :)

Wishing you a nice May Day weekend

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Archer [mailto:phila@w3.org]
Sent: 02 May 2014 09:37
To: Public DWBP WG
Subject: Yes, meeting on today 2 May

Dear all,

Just a note to say that I've been in touch with Hadley this morning and
yes, there will be a meeting at the normal time today.

Right now I'm working on my action item to create an initial diagram for
the vocab work - which is actually proving interesting and a blessed
relief from the EU Project deliverables I've been working on all week.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead