From: Leigh Dodds [leigh@ldodds.com]
Sent: 03/29/2014 12:54 AM GMT
To: Steven Adler
Cc: public-dwbp-wg <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>; IBM Open Data Group <IBM_Open_Data_Group%IBMUS@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Women @ Work in Los Angeles

Hi,

Where is the Open Data they've published? I looked at the article and its
references, but can only find an infographic, not a supporting dataset. The
infographic itself doesn't link to an actual dataset either. Apologies if
I've missed something.

What are the best practices to be drawn attention to here?

L.