Re: Use-Case document structure on Github

Hello Yaso,

I understand your point of view and I agree that it could be nice if we
could use the use cases to help the identification of required best
practices (challenges) and a guidance of how to implement the best
practices (lessons).

However, most of the use cases don't present enough technical details to
help us the identification of how to implement a best practice or how to
answer questions like yours.

On the other hand, if I understood correctly, then the current use case
document should help the identification of required best practices instead
of implementation or technical details. In this case, I believe that the
main contribution of the use document should be a set of requirements
(required best practices) that reflects the main challenges faced by the
actors of the use cases.

I believe that we can go deeper on some of the use cases in order to
extract more technical details as well as some learned lessons. However,
this work requires getting in contact with the actors participating in the
use case (ex: publishers, consumers, developers...) to pose specific
questions, which can help us the definition of best practices
implementation. This can be one of the next steps towards the best
practices and vocabs definition.

Does it make sense for you?

Cheers,
Bernadette