Re: Private Data on the Web

Hi Christophe, Deirdre,

I liked the idea of using OpenID to get tokens... lets discuss more next
week.

Deirdre, I am not an expert in privacy and I am not seen different
scenarios like that one I e-mailed. Even though, I am going to try to write
about this use case and we could discuss about it next week. Should we
create an action to this use case? I don't know how to create an action. :(

Best,
Ig