Re: Recommendations from Leigh

+1 Leigh, Deirdre

I think such recommendations which could be considered BP and they could
help us to define the BP doc.

I think a good way too see such recommendations is directly connected with
the Data on the Web Life Cycle proposed by Bernadette. Does that make sense
to you?

Best,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)