Re: Share-PSI workshop, Samos, 30 June - 1 July

Hi Phil,

That's great.

I hope we can really extract BPs, Use Cases and insights for our activities.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate personally. Is it possible to
have any remote participation?

Best,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)