From: Yaso [mailto:yaso@nic.br]
Sent: 06 March 2014 01:20
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for 07-03-2014

Hi BP WG!

This is the proposed agenda for the next meeting.
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140307

If anyone have another topic, please feel free to suggest here, at the list, or just add at the wiki.

Kind regards,
Yaso

--
Brazilian Internet Steering Committee - CGI.br W3C Brazil Office @yaso - yaso.eu