Re: Agenda for our call tomorrow

Hi All,

I am going to be during our meeting, but only via irc because I am having
problems to authenticate the user account by using X-Lite due to the
firewall of the university.

I am solving this problem with university and everything will be OK in the
next call.

Best,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Instituto de Computação/Universidade Federal de