Re: Agenda for our call tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I've flagged regrets on the wiki for tomorrow, but noted that the ones for the past calls but are not really captured in the minutes (and I'm not the only one).
See
http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-06-13
vs.
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140613
or
http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-06-06
vs.
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140606

Antoine

PS: btw I'm not skipping four calls in a row (also the one next week!) because I don't want to be involved anymore. It's just really unfortunate schedule!