Re: Products in Issue tracker

I have created the UCR doc as a product in the tracker but have not done
so for the vocabs as I'm unsure whether to associate them with the
vocabs list or the main one (it has to be one or the other).

As for the BP doc, the group can do what it wants - which may be one
product called Best Practices doc or one product for each of the
separate areas.

For those not familiar with issue tracking, it's a really useful way to
make sure that e-mails about a topic are tracked as well as the eventual
resolution. It helps manage the issues if they are tied to a specific
deliverable (aka product) so that if a WG call is discussing, say, the
Q&G vocabulary then we can just look at issues related to that and not
all the others.

HTH

Phil.

--