Re: Intrinsic vs extrinsic metadata (my action #54)

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your valuable comments on this discussion about metadata.

I used the diagram just to help the understanding (and not as a formalism),
but I think this is not the case. So, the discussion can continue based on
the textual descriptions.

I think we are still on the discussion stage and later on the WG may decide
how to present this information to the readers. I agree with you that we
should be careful with overspecifications.

kind regards,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio