Re: [Minutes] 2014-01-31

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the minutes.
I see there's been a bit of confusion about where I could help ;-)
As an attempt to clarify it:
- I could help on selected section(s) of the BP document, but it really depends on how much the menu will match my organization's interest. I could be super-enthusiastic or reluctant. I believe I will have to wait for the UCR effort to make progress, I guess this will now be the driving force.
- I can help with the vocabulary.
- I would have rather abstained from editing the UCR doc. So I'm really happy we found volunteers. Thanks a lot to Deirdre and Bernadette!

By the way in case you'd need some existing UC(R) docs to use as inspiration, here are two I was involved with:
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-ucr/
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-usecase/

Cheers,

Antoine