From: Phil Archer [mailto:phila@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:28 AM
To: Public DWBP WG
Subject: [2014-01-24] Minutes

Dear all,

It was really good to hear so many people on the call today. It won't always
be like that but it's a *great* start.

The minutes of today's meeting are at [1]. I'm still getting a few things
sorted on the wiki so that minutes and agendas are added automatically -
that's a job for me next week.

A big thank you to those who have offered to be (co) editors - that shows
the group is off to a good start with the capacity to deliver.

Finally, if you haven't yet, do please make sure that you fill in the Doodle
poll [2] as soon as you can. Right now the most popular time is Fridays at
12:00 GMT which is surprisingly early.

Eric - aren't you on Pacific time? That's 04:00 for you and you said it was
OK? Have I messed up and not enabled time zones? (If so, we'll have to do it
all over again).

Finally, I am indebted to Eric for pointing me to a little video which is
now doing the rounds - very funny and very apt for today [3].

We're up and running!

Phil.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-01-24
[2] http://doodle.com/dt3xax6tkk8grq83
[3]
http://twentytwowords.com/2014/01/23/what-if-the-annoyances-of-conference-ca
lls-happened-in-real-life-meetings-painfully-accurateand-hilarious

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead

http://philarcher.org