Re: DW WG: Introduction of Eric Stephan, PNNL

Hello!

I work with Yaso, at W3C Brazil Office, which is hosted by the Internet
Steering Committee (CGI.br). I am also responsible for some projects on
open data and for the Institutional Relations of W3C Brazil Office.

I have graduated in International Relations and I am taking my graduate
studies in UNESP, through the Graduate Program Santiago Dantas, in the
International Relations field. I am studying about Open Government
Partnership. My user on GitHub is cburle.

I am very excited to start working with so many great people that are
part of this Working Group!

I am looking forward to our first meeting!

Kind regards,

--
Caroline Burle
Institutional Relations