Re: DUV: Question on the use of biro:isReferencedBy

Hi Andrea,

In terms of the use of biro:isReferencedBy [1], I believe we are using this
correctly.  We used the definition as found in the original vocabulary and
believe it is being used consistently within the domain and range allowed.
I will doublecheck to make sure we are not inconsistent.

Kind regards,

Eric