Re: Request for review of Data on the Web Best Practices

Hi Phil,

Also wanted to say - if you want to join the PING call and discuss this a
bit in a less asynchronous manner, it's happening tomorrow, I've C/Ped the
details below:

Privacy Interest Group Meetings
  Next call: 26th May 2016
  9am PT, 12pm ET, 6pm CET

     WebEx meeting
     https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=meda7c1b71d647aefa4377d4610c67648

     +1 617-324-0000
     meeting number: 648 986 475

Please also join us in IRC in the #privacy room.
     Server: irc.w3.org
     Username: <your name>
     Port: 6667 or 6665
     Channel: #privacy