Re: Clarification in 4.1.2 Property: dataSet

Dear Vladimir,
I have accepted this change as well.
Cheers,
Riccardo

On 7 July 2016 at 12:55, Vladimir Alexiev <vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com> wrote:
> https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/pull/422/commits/d61a11afb460563ca9222f62a94e5b1
> 88a75eec9
>
> Sec 4.1.2 Property: qb:dataset says
> "Indicates the dataset to a quality measurement belongs",
> which is on par with
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us :-)
>
> I suggest to reword this, and to add a clarification
> "This is different from the dataset whose quality is being measured, which
> is linked by dqv:computedOn"
>
>  -                                    <td>Indicates the dataset to a quality
> measurement (which is an
>  -                                        RDF Data Cube observation)
> belongs.</td>
>  +                                    <td>Indicates the dataset that a
> quality measurement (which is an
>  +                                      RDF Data Cube observation) belongs
> to.
>  +                                      This is different from the dataset
> whose quality is being measured, which is linked by dqv:computedOn </td>
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/