Re: fixes in 5.8 Express derivation between quality metrics

Dear Vladimir,
Thanks for spotting these imprecisions, I have already merged your
suggestions on  GitHub.
Riccardo

On 7 July 2016 at 12:49, Vladimir Alexiev <vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com> wrote:
> Following Antoine's answer, I'll repost this
> https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/pull/421/files
> as a change request to the mlist.
>
> vocab-dqg.html sec 5.8 "Express derivation between quality metrics" has two
> bugs:
>
> 1. :myDatasetDistribution is not anywhere in this example. Instead, should
> be :myCSVDatasetDistribution, :mySPARQLDatasetDistribution :
>
> :myDataset
>       a dcat:Dataset ;
>       dcterms:title "My dataset" ;
>  -    dcat:distribution :myDatasetDistribution
>  +    dcat:distribution :myCSVDatasetDistribution,
> :mySPARQLDatasetDistribution
>
> 2. "sparql-results+json" is not a registered MIME. Instead,
> "application/sparql-results+json" is the correct one
>
>      dcterms:title "SPARQL access to the dataset" ;
>  -    dcat:mediaType "sparql-results+json"
>  +    dcat:mediaType "application/sparql-results+json"
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/