Re: what is iso:precision?

Hi,

As said (but without cc'ing you maybe this was the issue) we're not using iso:precision in the spec so that's a non-issue:

[
Werner is right (thanks!)
As a matter of fact this is an issue we had spotted and have fixed in what will be the next version:
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#dqv:precision
Does that read better?
]

Antoine