Re: Feedback on current editor draft of BPs

Hi Bernadette,

My comments on your commits are listed below.

And my responses are in-lined... :)

> 1509848
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/1509848f1ecd212ee3fcc9e1211a123b96f56bb0> I
> think this edition changes the semantics of the question. The BP should
> deal with something that is unique to the Web. I suggest to not change this
> sentence.

The point is probably more about the wording than the semantic. The scope
section say "specifically relevant" and the test says "unique". I wonder if
the two can be considered equivalent or not, and if not suggested we could
adjust the text to make it consistent. That could also mean changing the
"specifically relevant" into "unique" instead of the inverse. But I
otherwise agree not to touch it.

> 9873c6b
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/9873c6bb8f602a977729ad993614840bf0bf81a2> I
> think we should leave dct:publisher because this can also be seen as a
> descriptive metadata, no? I agree with including dct:language.

Ok but then I think the description of :transport-agency-mycity should be
added to the example. It was also a remark about not adding elements which
are introduced later.

bf13401
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/bf134013217aaab698a257e814d53fb896b38dfb> My
> suggestion:
> Examples of the application of some Best Practices are shown using Turtle
> [[Turtle]] or JSON-LD [[JSON-LD]]

Ok!

> 0f5f29a
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/0f5f29af971b9ae241d1e5a3382787a4a281bb12> The
> idea in this case is that a machine can find the data license, but the data
> license itself doesn't need to be processable.

Ok!

> db17381
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/db17381dfa68740960d5ee75985181a551ca4694> I
> think it is ok to leave axiom. There is also a reference to OWL2, so more
> details can be found there.

Ok!

> 7374375
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/737437595ec6177ffe656e8e41c611326470e763> I
> think if we change the first sentence to remove the reference to sensitive
> data, then it becomes more generic and solves the problem.

 Ok!

0c313df
> <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/0c313df66691323f9f81e44fc3ac256cf96ee887> I
> think so. However, I think this update requires a major change on the BP. I
> suggest to leave the way it is.

Ok let's leave it then :-)

Cheers,
Christophe