Re: Data Quality Vocabulary - feedback welcome!

From: Christoph LANGE <math.semantic.web@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:34:29 +0200
To: public-dwbp-comments@w3.org
Dear all,

Antoine Isaac on 2015-08-14 12:05:
> The W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group has recently
> published a first draft for a Data Quality Vocabulary (DQV):
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-vocab-dqv-20150625/

I was going to make a minor suggestion for improvement: in the "Other
locations" header section, you could change the link "File a bug" to
point to the GitHub issue tracker.  (I wouldn't point it to
.../issues/new, to encourage people to first look whether an issue has
been filed already.)

However then I realised that this GitHub project doesn't even have issue
tracking set up.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS

→ Web Intelligence Summer School “Question Answering with the Web”
  Saint-Étienne, FR.  Apply by 4 July @ https://wiss.univ-st-etienne.fr/