Re: Taxonomy of Rights Impacts

Hi Harsh

Thank you for sharing.

There are many types of rights (correlative to an obligation, not correlative to an obligation, etc), and they can be enforcable or not enforcable, and a breach of a right can give liability or no liability.

Do you want to express how a right can be affected regardless of the above?

Best regards
Georg