Re: Controls for Entities to Obtain, Withdraw, Object etc.

Sorry, forgot to put in a link. Corrected info below.

Automation Level -
https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/108#issuecomment-2058921311 we
discussed this last wednesday and there were no open questions. So we
will propose to accept this in the next meeting.

Human Invovement (including opt-in/opt-out, challenge etc.) -
https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/108#issuecomment-2067614593 this is a
summarisation of the conversation so far. TBD in next meeting.

Active/Passive Data Subject, Informed/Uninformed, Expected/Unexpected,
Determined vs Implemented
https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/116#issuecomment-2067615791 - this is
a summarisation of the conversation so far. TBD in next meeting.

Regards, Harsh

On 20/04/2024 10:29, Harshvardhan Pandit wrote:
> Hi. Updates on this for discussion on Wednesday.
>
> Automation Level -
> https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/108#issuecomment-2058921311 we
> discussed this last wednesday and there were no open questions. So we
> will propose to accept this in the next meeting.
>
> Human Invovement (including opt-in/opt-out, challenge etc.) - this is a
> summarisation of the conversation so far. TBD in next meeting.
>
> Active/Passive Data Subject, Informed/Uninformed, Expected/Unexpected,
> Determined vs Implemented
> https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/116#issuecomment-2067615791 - this is
> a summarisation of the conversation so far. TBD in next meeting.
>
> Regards, Harsh

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
ADAPT Centre, Dublin City University