Re: Healthcare Consent

Hi Renato,

Parallel to DPV discussion, this master dissertation project used some
DPV terms for community decision making on ODRL rules in a notional
shared personal health dataset scenario, backended on SOLID.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9b67QW0z7-iSPuQ1Dwe-5IvtsMS0qTe/view?usp=sharing

Kind regards,

Dave

--
Note: My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply outside of your normal working hours.

Dave Lewis (he/him)
School of Computer Science and Statistics, Trinity College Dublin
Interim Director: ADAPT Centre, https://www.adaptcentre.ie