Re: Adding categories of data subjects

Dear Delaram,

I support the addition of these concepts.

A question: since these concepts would be useful to use with other types
of entities/data subjects (e.g., data subject of type dpv:Citizen is
uninformed), already modelled in DPV, have you considered modelling it
as a status (similarly to other statuses that we have in DPV e.g.
activity statuses)? Or would the idea be to use as many data subject
types as needed based on the use case?

Best,

Beatriz