Re: Proposed restructuring of DPVCG repo and URLs

Hi.
An update on the restructuring of repo and improving DPV documentation
for discussion in today's meeting.

1) See https://github.com/coolharsh55/dpv which has new folders, e.g.
'pd' and 'legal/eu/gdpr'. The old folders will be removed later. Discuss
this here: https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/107

2) See https://harshp.com/dpv/dpv/ for changes to the documentation
- each section (only) has a list of concepts, e.g.
https://harshp.com/dpv/dpv/#vocab-entities
- there is an index of concepts at the end with full definitions
https://harshp.com/dpv/dpv/#vocabulary
- there is a separate page providing more information on
modules/categories of concepts, with the idea that here we can discuss
specifics, use-cases, provide examples and best practices, e.g.
https://harshp.com/dpv/dpv/modules/entities#desc-data-controller
- create a new issue to discuss/propose/criticise

3) (techie stuff) The documentation generator has been entirely
rewritten to be vastly flexible in handling anything we want to express,
and can work with any spreadsheet layout and provides easier access to
triples in the HTML.
- see
https://github.com/coolharsh55/dpv/blob/dev/documentation-generator/vocab_schemas.py
which effectively assigns a function to each column in spreadsheet. This
means handling 'odd' spreadsheets such as legal basis to rights
mappings, or locations/laws tables are super easy to do.
- I'm well aware I might have 'rediscovered' RML/mappings, but since I
don't know RML - this was faster to create with the existing code. I'm
open to move to a formal mapping structure if anyone wants to help with
this.
- For HTML, the RDF is read into a dictionary object and accessed as,
e.g. concept['skos:prefLabel'] while writing HTML, see example
https://github.com/coolharsh55/dpv/blob/dev/documentation-generator/jinja2_resources/macro_term_table.jinja2#L19
- This means anyone can write the HTML contents without knowing how the
RDF is parsed (after knowing how to access concepts)
- create a new issue to discuss/propose/criticise

Regards,
Harsh

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Assistant Professor