Re: Discussion on concepts from the DGA extension

Hi all,

The DGA concepts are available at [1].

The Legal Basis (rows 56-62), Risk (rows 94-96), Technology (rows
97-105), Rights (rows 106-108), Services and Register-related (rows
109-122) concepts weren't reviewed by anyone yet, as far as I know.

Has anyone reviewed these concepts (or the previously discussed ones) or
wants to review them?

If so, please report back to the group via this thread or schedule a
meeting with me so we can go through it together and then I can report
back to the group.

Thanks!

Beatriz

[1]