Re: Proposal for concepts representing Technologies

Hi Harsh,

A few of these relate to a type of identifier, and identifier management, which I would posit, inherently means some type of profile, and like cookies and analytics, machine learning as well.  Could cookies be categorized as AI technology?

To address, I think we should perhaps works with the technical terms for technologies and apply more generically?

What about 'identifier  type’ or ’surveillance type’ or ‘identifier surveillance type’ ?