Re: Feedback on DPV Primer's draft

Hi.

On 31/01/2022 17:07, Piero Bonatti wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> Your reply sounds like a help request :-)

Indeed, it is!

> As I anticipated to you time ago, we (Luigi Sauro and I) had already
> planned to provide an OWL specification of DPV. We can easily add the
> profile's specification (5 lines or so - yes, it is this simple!) and
> the guidelines on how to extend DPV with new concepts. All in a week or
> so, as you need.

If its only that short, then that would be very helpful, thanks.
Then I can concentrate on the SKOS stuff and rest easy knowing the OWL
one is taken care of as well. And have examples for both in the Primer
and other places.

> For this purpose we need two inputs from you:
>
> - when is the actual deadline for the contribution?

There isn't an actual deadline as such, but if you can manage to have
something by end of week, FRI FEB-04, I can work on the documentation
over the weekend and publish it next week.

> - where should we put our contribution? (online or in a document, in
> which format,...)

Anything is okay (HTML, DOCX, ODT, TXT, email, ...). I'll take it and
put it within the HTML documentation.

Thanks, and regards,
Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow