Re: DPV 0.8 published

Hi. I presume you are referring to either DPV-GDPR or EU fundamental rights. IF not, please let me know.

For GDPR, they relate to DPV because those rights are specifically regarding personal data.

For EU Fundamental rights, they are provided externally in a separate extension since they relate to EU only, and we include them in scope because they are are relevant when doing impact assessments (e.g. PIA, DPIA) where they might be affected as impact/consequence of some data processing.

Regards,
Harsh