Re: Adding Data Transfer Tools to DPV-GDPR

This looks good,

In terms of Code of Conduct, could we also have a Code of Practice?

Proposing that a Code of Conduct is approved/reviewed by Regulators, while Code of practice can a part of a certification mechanism,

In this regard we are working on a consent code of practice for data transfer as a data transfer tool.

- Best,

Mark