Wiki page for DPV future

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 12:55:50 +0100
To: Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group <public-dpvcg@w3.org>
Hello All.
There's a dedicated wiki page now for listing answers to 'where we are
going?' or 'what to do next?' in terms of DPV and DPVCG.
I'd encourage everyone to add/edit things we should do or can do, even
if you do not wish to be the one doing it. The page would be a good
resource to point people to in terms of participating or contributing.

For now, I've collated things as I remember from the last few meetings
on what was discussed and listed them in the page.

https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/DPV_future

Regards,
--
---