Re: Agenda for call scheduled SEP-23

Hello.
Following today's meeting (minutes here:
https://www.w3.org/2020/09/23-dpvcg-minutes.html), we have the following
items:

1) Future directions: we will be focusing on updating and maintaining
DPV and collecting use-cases/requirements
2) We have proposed a longer session in October or November as a
'virtual workshop'. A poll will follow to register interest and
availability.
3) In the next call on 7 OCT 2020 we will have George Lioudakis present
the BPR4GDPR project. Request, enquiries, questions can be mailed
directly to the thread:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Sep/0004.html

On 22/09/2020 10:56, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Dear All,
> Please see below the agenda and call details.
>
> --------- CALL ---------
> SEP-23 13:00 IST (Dublin, London) / 14:00 CEST (Berlin, Vienna, Madrid,
> Rome)
> Meeting link shared on the internal (members-only) mailing list. For
> non-members, please request the link to me or a member.
>
> Note: You can request to change call timings - currently we have low
> numbers on the calls. Please reach out to me with suggestions (directly).

> 1. Discussion on future deliverables and timeline
>
> 2. Organisation for a virtual workshop/hands-on session since we cannot
> have a face-to-face meeting
>
> 3. Other items TBD / Open discussions from mailing list

> Regards,

Harshvardhan Pandit, Ph.D
Researcher at ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin
https://harshp.com/research/