Re: Agenda for call scheduled SEP-23

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:50:27 +0100
To: Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group <public-dpvcg@w3.org>
Hello.
Following today's meeting (minutes here:
https://www.w3.org/2020/09/23-dpvcg-minutes.html), we have the following
items:

1) Future directions: we will be focusing on updating and maintaining
DPV and collecting use-cases/requirements
2) We have proposed a longer session in October or November as a
'virtual workshop'. A poll will follow to register interest and
availability.
3) In the next call on 7 OCT 2020 we will have George Lioudakis present
the BPR4GDPR project. Request, enquiries, questions can be mailed
directly to the thread:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Sep/0004.html

--
---