Re: DPV semantics: how to specify values?

Dear Harsh,

1) I believe making a taxonomy is an interesting enterprise /per se/,
but it entails some additional work and it is a very important change
over the previous work.
If you want to better define the ontology as a data model... why dont
you define some RDF Shapes instead? This would be far more practical.
Also, we may want to specify a cookbook with the most common patterns of
use.

2) Not important and I am totally out of context but in the example
below... doesn't make sense simply declaring this?
:x a :Email .

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3