Re: Working paper - Using the DPV to map the GDPR Register of Processing Activities

Hi Harsh, Paul, everyone,

I was reading your paper and your contribution to DPV and I was wondering about how you intend to incorporate the concept of Register of Processing Activities (ROPA) into DPV.

IMO we should add the concept of obligations to DPV and specify the ones under GDPR on the DPV-GDPR vocabulary (similar to what I proposed for the data subject's rights).

And, off course, the Register of Processing Activities should be one of the legal obligations of the data controllers & processors under the GDPR.

In addition to ROPA, I would also like to propose the addition of the following obligations (some of them you already discuss on your paper):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FH44UTfmMxrdYUwF0OPlAKDNarUtx7GAtAA5wtLUPPQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Beatriz Esteves

"Harshvardhan J. Pandit" me@harshp.com – September 21, 2020 10:02 PM