Re: Meeting Call NOV-25 WED 14:00 CET

Hello All.
Following today's meeting, we have completed addressing proposed terms,
and are moving forward towards publishing v2.

The plan is to generate the documentation and publish it on the web by
NOV-30. Please see the email regarding comments and feedback our mailing
list: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Nov/0012.html

Minutes for today's meeting are at:
https://www.w3.org/2020/11/25-dpvcg-minutes.html

The next meeting will be on 02-DEC 14:00 CET and we will be looking at
the documentation generated for the v0.2.

Hope everyone and their close ones are safe and well.

Regards,
Harsh

On 23/11/2020 00:45, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Hello All.
> We will be continuing resolving proposed terms through a call on WED
> NOV-25 at 13:00 (Dublin) / 14:00 CET
>
> Dial in info:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2020Sep/0000.html
>
> Please see the mailing list:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Nov/0012.html
> regarding viewing the update and providing feedback for DPV v0.2 which
> we plan to finish by NOV-30.
>
> Regards,

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow