Re: Ris: ISSUE-40: How to specify associated properties such as card's expiry date or cvv such that "card details" will cover all of these?

correct. there is no problem in making PaymentCardNumber a subclass of
both PaymentCardDetails *and* FinancialAccountIdentifier (or whatever
this class is called).

The behavior will be the one you expect: the above subclass
relationships do not imply that *all* card details are account
identifiers - only card numbers are.

Regards,
Piero