Re: DPV typo: credit is repeated twice in spec/fig 1 missing

Flagging this issue again for relevance and update.

1) Credit is repeated in 4.1.24 and 4.1.25
- This is because of the way these categories are structured in the
EnterPrivacy categories
(https://enterprivacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Categories-of-Personal-Information.pdf)
- Credit is a concept under Transactional as well as a top-level concept
under Finance
- I'm not well-aware of financial terms :: but 'credit' as a transaction
concept refers to credit e.g. on the bank balance book; whereas Credit
as the other concept refers to credit history and records. They both are
separate.

So what should be done about it? Would 'Credit History' be a better
label for the second term?

2) Figure missing - this seems to have been fixed ( I can see the figure
correctly now )

On 02/03/2020 08:48, Rob Brennan wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> I see sections 4.1.24 and 4.1.25 are the same in the spec ("Credit").
>
> Also there is no figure in section 3, but there is a caption for fig 1.
>
> rgds
> rob
>

> /
>
> *Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*
>
> *Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is
> lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh
> anseo. <https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*
>
> *This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
> intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.
> <https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*
>

> /
>

> <https://www.facebook.com/DCU/><https://twitter.com/DublinCityUni><https://www.linkedin.com/company/dublin-city-university><https://www.instagram.com/dublincityuniversity/?hl=en><https://www.youtube.com/user/DublinCityUniversity>

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher
ADAPT Centre
Trinity College Dublin